They’re playing the Eagles-Vikings game as I write this. So with that in mind, perhaps this blog entry (courtesy of Garcia Media Life) should serve as a reminder that football is SUPPOSED to be a “manly” sport.
God, I hope they don’t call off the Caps-Pens game Saturday afternoon. Rain AND upper-50s temperature in Pittsburgh? NO, NO, NO, NO…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- I am the 2%
- Only 5 more days…
- Moral cowardice (see Olbermann, Keith)
- The Night They Didn’t Play Football (via Garcia Media Life)
- A sad day in Redskins history…and I’M DISGUSTED!!
- SMU 1985 vs. Auburn 2010 (via The ACC Report)
- How To Love The Beatles (via Playtonic Dialogues)
- The Most Important Aspect of the WikiLeaks Debate (via Derek DeVries – Imprudent Loquatiousness)
- This years edition of “Fox News says there is a WAR on Christmas”. (via Sh*t Superman would say…if he was a political pundit.)
- If Santa Answered His Mail Honestly (via Ken’s Garbage Can)