I reblog out of LOVE, folks. Sometimes I find blogs that make me want to SHARE them with the world.
This is ONE of them.
On this, the 30th anniversary of John Lennon’s death, I invite you all to read this blog (courtesy of Playtonic Dialogues) which tries to explain why–40 years after the breakup–Beatlemania AIN’T dead.
Pay attention, people.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- I am the 2%
- Only 5 more days…
- Moral cowardice (see Olbermann, Keith)
- The Night They Didn’t Play Football (via Garcia Media Life)
- A sad day in Redskins history…and I’M DISGUSTED!!
- SMU 1985 vs. Auburn 2010 (via The ACC Report)
- How To Love The Beatles (via Playtonic Dialogues)
- The Most Important Aspect of the WikiLeaks Debate (via Derek DeVries – Imprudent Loquatiousness)
- This years edition of “Fox News says there is a WAR on Christmas”. (via Sh*t Superman would say…if he was a political pundit.)
- If Santa Answered His Mail Honestly (via Ken’s Garbage Can)