Just when I begin to think I’m the ONLY voice screaming against the hypocrisy of our society in America…I find someone ELSE who can explain things BETTER than I ever could.
If you can get past the “wonk-ese” language of this guy and some of his commenters, there ARE points to be made as to the whole WikiLeaks brouhaha. Take time to read MY comment comparing Julian Assange to Daniel Ellsberg. (Believe me, they’re connected…more than ANY of you will ever know. I’m old enough to actually REMEMBER the Pentagon papers case…)
Anyway, have fun reading this blog.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- I am the 2%
- Only 5 more days…
- Moral cowardice (see Olbermann, Keith)
- The Night They Didn’t Play Football (via Garcia Media Life)
- A sad day in Redskins history…and I’M DISGUSTED!!
- SMU 1985 vs. Auburn 2010 (via The ACC Report)
- How To Love The Beatles (via Playtonic Dialogues)
- The Most Important Aspect of the WikiLeaks Debate (via Derek DeVries – Imprudent Loquatiousness)
- This years edition of “Fox News says there is a WAR on Christmas”. (via Sh*t Superman would say…if he was a political pundit.)
- If Santa Answered His Mail Honestly (via Ken’s Garbage Can)