Appropriate that the Capitals decided to wear their “old school” jerseys (from the NHL Winter Classic on New Year’s Day) tonight against the Canadiens. It serves as a reminder to ME, that I’ll be @ Verizon Center this Sunday to see a repeat performance by the Caps on the Penguins.
Oh, the T-shirt? BEST $55 ever spent!!! (Hat: $30; T-shirt: $25) I’ll have to remind myself to pull this sucker out SHOULD the Caps make it to the Stanley Cup finals.
God, that looks SO good on my ass…LMFAO
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- I am the 2%
- Only 5 more days…
- Moral cowardice (see Olbermann, Keith)
- The Night They Didn’t Play Football (via Garcia Media Life)
- A sad day in Redskins history…and I’M DISGUSTED!!
- SMU 1985 vs. Auburn 2010 (via The ACC Report)
- How To Love The Beatles (via Playtonic Dialogues)
- The Most Important Aspect of the WikiLeaks Debate (via Derek DeVries – Imprudent Loquatiousness)
- This years edition of “Fox News says there is a WAR on Christmas”. (via Sh*t Superman would say…if he was a political pundit.)
- If Santa Answered His Mail Honestly (via Ken’s Garbage Can)